- Turn off your AX8.
- Unplug the USB cable from the AX8.
- Hold down the shift key while powering on the AX8.
- Keep holding the Shift key until you can see the utility screen.
- Don't change anything on the utility screen.
- Plug the USB cable back in.
- On your computer, start Fractal-Bot
- Choose AX8 under the 'Select A Device' drop-down.
- The input and output ports should come up as AX8 MIDI
- Browse for the firmware you're installing.
- Click 'Begin'
- Wait until the firmware has definitely installed and the front screen of the AX8 asks you to:
- Turn the AX8 off for 5 seconds or more and then turn it back on again.
Recover from a failed AX8 Firmware Update Print
Modified on: Sat, 18 Mar, 2017 at 2:04 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.